Author Topic: New essential oil company  (Read 2346 times)

Oil love

• View Profile
New essential oil company
« on: August 01, 2014, 01:59:10 AM »
Hi, I'm  Alpine, Utah and I'm just curious if maybe anyone here is interested in learning about a new line of Essential oils that will launch in September? This company has significant scientific data to show their oils are the best in the industry and their sources are substantially better. Crazy earning potential too since this is a pre-launch time period. Let me know ASAP! Word is spreading!
Amy
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:07:34 PM by Oil love »

Enlightenments

• Enlightenments by Help Heal You.com
    • View Profile
    • Help Heal You
Re: New essential oil company
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 08:06:57 PM »
What company is it?  Can you give out anymore information?  I'm always looking to improve.
Enlightenments by Help Heal You.com

Oil love

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 11:06:28 PM »
AMEO essential oils! They are brand new - new company that hasn't even launched yet! September 25th is launch date and they have clinical data and scientific research proving they are the purest and safest oils out there! Clinical grade standard oils that have already been miracles for so many already! And to be at ground level with a company that will rock the world of oils will be HUGE!! Look on facebook page "Ameo essential oils." There is so much more I can tell you and show you and send you samples! Message me your email address.

earths-oils

• View Profile
    • Earth's Oils
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 12:04:47 PM »
Are we not allowed to say the parent company and that it is another MLM company from here in Utah County? I am just wondering as I know who it is and what it is all about and that here in this 25 mile radius in Utah County we now have doTERRA, Young Living and now Zija all competing in the MLM market with high prices for their EO's and each claiming they know it all and are the best, And although the AMEO line might be a new EO they are Zija and not really new but Zija MLM trying to cash in on the EO market.

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 09:01:57 PM »
Welcome to the forums!