Author Topic: Feedback greatly appreciated! :)  (Read 2483 times)

pureoilskate

• View Profile
Feedback greatly appreciated! :)
« on: August 07, 2014, 02:04:53 AM »
Hello!
So great to be a part of My Essential Oils Forum.  Recently I reached out to some of you and I received some very useful and much appreciated feedback, thank you for that! I thought I'd post and see if I could maybe get a little more?
A friend and I have started a company. It's a monthly subscription box that would deliver essential oils to peoples door (like Birchbox but for essential oils). The companies that we are working with produce only 100% pure essential oils.  Our  goal is to introduce our members to new EO companies and to save them money on quality oils. We also want to provide information to our customers about EO safety.  It seems like the big companies do not focus enough on that. After signup our members would receive 4 - 5 new bottles of oil every month. We already have some really great EO companies on board and are shipping our first boxes out in September.
I'm reaching out to experts in the EO community for feedback so we can make our offering the best it can be.  Does this sound like something that you would be interested in?  Do you think there's a market for it?  Thank you so much for your time!
Sincerely,
Kate Bryan
COO Pure Oils Box
pureoilsbox.com

Jules

• View Profile
Re: Feedback greatly appreciated! :)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 08:23:50 PM »
I think its a cool idea. I would try it out depending on the price point. How big are the bottles going to be?

pureoilskate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 09:12:15 PM »
Hi Jules,
Thanks for your feedback! One company we're talking to we are talking about 10 Ml bottles. With the others we've talked about 5 Ml bottles.

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 07:40:49 PM »
Definitely interesting. I know the birchbox sort of thing is popular right now!

pureoilskate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 11:36:21 PM »
If you are interested in getting more info please check us out at pureoilsbox.com and request an invite! :)  Plus I'd love to answer any other questions you might have!

Sincerely,
Kate Bryan
COO Pure Oils Box
pureoilsbox.com

JosShavaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 06:05:50 PM »
hey, I'm a newbie, but I think it'd be a great idea for someone like myself who is starting from complete scratch, it'd be a great way to spend 1 fixed price for maybe 6 months or so and build up a collection, and then maybe when I run low, subscribe for a few more months.

Kelly Marie

• doTERRA Wellness Advocate
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • doTERRA
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 01:58:35 PM »
So how is this going?? So curious. What a fantastic idea :)

Tender Essence

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »
This is a nice idea. If you ever want to talk about bringing this to the UK, I'd like to hear from you.

Best wishes, Adele.

beckyelfert

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »
Hi Kate

What an interesting concept for essential oils. Keep us posted on how it's going.

Enlightenments

• Enlightenments by Help Heal You.com
    • View Profile
    • Help Heal You
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:25:23 PM »
Thanks for sharing.  It sounds like a wonderful idea!  (Why didn't I think of that  ;))   I think the 5ml bottle would be best for people who are just trying out new oils, and are interested in a large collection.  I would love to know what oils you are using and their quality.

Nameste'
WendySue
Enlightenments by Help Heal You.com