Author Topic: Sea buckthorn Oil  (Read 1926 times)

jonnor

• View Profile
Sea buckthorn Oil
« on: September 11, 2014, 03:22:07 PM »
Hi everyone. I need help...
My wife has complained a lot lately, she says her eye's fills dry and iches. I googled it and found a article that says it could be low levels of omega-7 ( seabuckthorn-oil.net ) . The answer to her problem is, refering to the website, is sea buckthorn oil. Im not good at English (stupid Swed :P) but is it something you eat/drink or something you massage around the eye's? And have any of you tried it? It's really expensive to buy and ship here and I want some kind of 'proof' before I buy this oil..  :-\

Please help me!
Thank you!!!

BeachBlue

• View Profile
Re: Sea buckthorn Oil
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »
This is so interesting, I joined this forum because I wanted to talk about dry eyes and this was the first post I've seen.  I have tried Sea buckthorn oil and it has helped some people but it hasn't helped me.  I'm 37 & have a pretty serious case myself. I am trying everything.  I think flax oil has helped me the most.  I'm looking into other essential oils to help.  By the way, if she would like to talk to others going through the same thing, there is a nice group of people all over the world on a Facebook group.  Called "Chronic Dry Eye & Blepharitis & MGD sicca dry eyes DES"  Best wishes for your wife, this is a really rough thing to deal with.

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 09:05:51 PM »
Have you guys found anything that has worked for you yet?

Jules

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 08:16:59 PM »
This is a new one to me also