Author Topic: Other Brand?  (Read 7358 times)

QueenBEE

• View Profile
Other Brand?
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »
We all know the couple big brands. What are some other brand of essential oils that are still high quality?

Kelly Marie

• doTERRA Wellness Advocate
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • doTERRA
Re: Other Brand?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 02:41:02 PM »
 Before I understood the difference I was using NOW (I think is the name). Not sure if it's high quality but I didn't know better  :P

Christie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 11:24:32 AM »
Be Young was started by Gary Young's brother when he left Young Living. I think there is another one by some one who else who left YL. (Besides doTerra)

DonnaLee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 10:32:20 PM »
So it seems like everything has branched off Young Living??

Christie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 10:56:35 PM »
I found another brand that seemed to have excellent quality oils but it wasn't MLM which I was really interested in. It has a store somewhere and a website but I like the information I get from doTerra on how to use the oils. I need all the help I can get!

Christie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 11:00:28 PM »
It's called Native American Nutritionals. I saw a good review for them but don't know anything about where they get their oils, how they process them etc. The web site says they are "100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils"

Kelly Marie

• doTERRA Wellness Advocate
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • doTERRA
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 02:13:24 PM »
Anyone know anything about Plant Therapy? Someone asked me about it...

Christie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 11:04:23 PM »
I just met some one who uses "Australian" essential oils. Not a brand name.  I can't get enough oil information.

4verity

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 11:47:42 PM »
New Directions Aromatics & Mountain Rose Herbs are two companies where I have purchase high quality oils.

Jules

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 08:34:09 PM »
Interesting. I will have to try some of these lesser known brands.

kenziehuang

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 04:24:29 AM »
i bought plant therapy
have not started using though

Oil love

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 11:01:28 PM »
AMEO essential oils! They are brand new - new company that hasn't even launched yet! September 25th is launch date and they have clinical data and scientific research proving they are the purest and safest oils out there! Clinical grade standard oils that have already been miracles for so many already! And to be at ground level with a company that will rock the world of oils will be HUGE! Let me know if you are interested in learning more! Look on facebook page "Ameo essential oils." There is so much more I can tell you and show you and send you samples! message me if you are interested!

dianaturner123

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2014, 07:54:43 PM »
I have tried 4 or 5 different brands of essential oils in the last year and half and have never got the results I have with Ameo Essentail Oils! I'm convinced of the purity and clinical grade in these oils. For even something as simple as helping me rest and sleep better (Lavender & Pure Tranquility blend) to Peppermint for my headaches (tension and migraine relief) none of the others worked for me but Ameo's have worked amazingly well! Nothing like them! :D

beckyelfert

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
The only Plant Therapy EO that I've used is their Lemon oil.  The only thing I've used it for is to remove some adhesive from a leftover wall decor when we moved into our house. It worked well enough for me.

But I do have to say the smell is just a little "off" for me. Instead of smelling like someone just squeezed a lemon peel, it smells like lemon Pledge.  Once I'm done removing the adhesive I'm not sure if I'll continue to use it for anything else.

The super thumbs up I have to give the company is for the very nice note they wrote on my invoice. I live over seas and have mail sent to our APO box -  military obviously.  Whoever filled my order wrote "thank you for your service." Now I'm not the service member, my husband is, but it was just really nice that someone would take the time to do that.

Becky

NatalieB86

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 07:55:07 PM »
A small company I've been ordering from for a couple months to add in my creams, and soap is ECG Naturals!

I've tried a lot of different ones but find them for customer service and they ship fast.  :)