Author Topic: Other Brand?  (Read 6762 times)

Joya Essentials

• View Profile
Re: Other Brand?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 01:48:01 PM »
Hello All - We are the "other brand" you may be seeking. :)

My name is Mercy.  I am SO excited to make the introduction.  I have just launched a new Essential Oil company called Joya Essentials.  I have been working for years to get this launched and I do so just last week!

I am very eager to gain all of you EO lover's opinion on my oils and products.  I so value your feedback.   I have studied Aromatherapy for 3 years and am about 1 month away from becoming a Certified Aromatherapist.  We source all of our oisl directly from small distillers all around the globe.  Our oils are all GC/MS tested and are all either Organic, Non Sprayed, or Wild Crafted.  All 100% Pure Essential Oils with no additives.   We also offer Diffusers.

My goal is to be the absolute best EO company available -  Best Oils at the Best Prices.  We sell directly from our distillers -  directly to our customers..unlike Doterra or Young Living ... we are not an MLM company - we don't believe in that strategy - we rather pass the savings to our customers - these Oils are True Gems!! 

I have also created Blends with the Essential Oils and Carriers for various uses...(Cold & Flu, Allergy, Sore Muscle..etc..)

I have created the following code JOYA20 which will give you a 20% discount so you may try our new products on our website.

I welcome all questions I can help answer.  We are based out of Orlando FL - our website is www.joyaessentials.com

Thank you all for your support - Mercy@joyaessentials

mamamolly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 01:20:21 AM »
I used to use Young Living, Doterra, Mountain rose herbs and a couple other companies, but recently switched to Number One Essential Oils at www.1eo.us
I highly recommend them. They always answer my emails and are super helpful. The quality really is the best, and the price is not bad, either. I would even say they are better than doterra or young living. Definitely waaay better than plant therapy or any of those cheap brands on amazon.
If you buy any from them, you might end up talking with Leon. He is the most knowledgeable person about essential oils that I have ever talked to, and a really nice guy.
it only takes 2 days for my orders to arrive, too!   :D

HeartPathFarms

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 11:41:21 PM »
Another small essential oil company piping up here.   Our company only has a small selection because we make all our own products from plants we harvest locally in Oregon and Washington.  We don't do MLM, but we can offer wholesale pricing on some products if we have enough in stock.  Our oils are pure as pure can be,  and we don't have to test them to know, because we made them ourselves  8)

It's cool to see some other small startups getting into the game.  I really love essential oils, and for things that I can't source locally I go to Mountain Rose Herbs.  They have some great products.

Check out our store:  www.heartpathfarms.com

mamamolly

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 03:26:08 AM »
I will have to try your lavender someday. Oregon is famous for it.
I used to use mountain rose herbs, but I often noticed odd smells in their oils. At first I thought it was just me, but after doing some more research I see that their oils continually fail lab GC tests.
Another thing I found out is that companies only have to use 5% pure essential oil to advertise it as 100% pure and meet fda regulation.

I'm just glad I found www.1eo.us cuz they really are the best