Author Topic: Thinking of joining...  (Read 3501 times)

Gracie Mae

• View Profile
Thinking of joining...
« on: May 05, 2014, 01:18:46 PM »
I've heard lots of great things about YL! Could some of you please let me know what you like best about the company? I know there is competition out there. Just want to make a good decision!!

Christie

• View Profile
Re: Thinking of joining...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 11:57:00 PM »
Are you still thinking of joining? I tried and researched a lot of oils. In the end I signed up with some one who can help me build a business.

November_rainz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 07:47:01 PM »
I love how Gary actually tends to the entire process of distilling. The seed to seal guarantee is great. YL has been in business for 20 years and is growing rapidly. In April, YL sold 57,000 kits. It's great to see people taking on a healthier lifestyle. Being able to share recipes and ideas with others that share a common like is a plus.

beckyelfert

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 04:49:31 AM »
I've been using essential oils for 20 years, so when I finally decided to join YL it was after months of research and soul searching. One of my other interests is gardening. I'm kind of a fanatic about the soil, seeds, compost, worms, etc that are in my garden. So when I found out about YL's "Seed to Seal" promise, it really spoke to me. I like the fact that they're involved in the whole process from sourcing the best seeds for the plants all the way to putting the cap on the oil bottle once it's finished. With every step of the process YL is making sure that the product is quality.

I am fortunate to be apart of a group where I have a lot of support. This was HUGE for me. I've been in other direct marketing companies where there was no upline support - because they all quit or my upline was stabbing me in the back by trying to steal my customers.

Some people are concerned about the price when it comes to YL. With the 24% discount that wholesale members receive, I found that they were very competitive with another quality company that I bought oils from (no it wasn't another direct selling company). Sure some of YL's oils were a little higher priced, but some of them were spot-on with the other company and in fact, some where a little cheaper. (Gasp!)

I wish you luck in your decision about joining YL. Do what you feel is right for you, like I did.

Becky

clearvu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 07:29:30 AM »
I personally know that Young Living is an outstanding company with super high quality oils.  In regards to the business, however, if this is an industry that appeals to you, think of how much better and appealing it would be for potential customers / business builders if they could obtain the same or better quality oils at half of Young Livings discounted prices from a company that has specialized in essential oils for 30 years?

The reason for the price difference is quite simple, namely because of not being part of the MLM industry.  However, their referral program is much more lucrative than Young Living.

Note that I don't sell the products.  They can only be obtained directly from the company. 

Since I don't believe I am allowed to promote companies by name on this forum, I'll let you contact me directly.

Regards