Author Topic: TROUBLE WITH BREATH  (Read 1184 times)

deedeemcgee3

• View Profile
TROUBLE WITH BREATH
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:10:23 PM »
HELLO ALL, AND NAMASTE

MY 15 YEAR OLD SON HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH BAD BREATH. HE STRUGGLES SOCIALLY ANYWAYS, AND THIS HAS NOT BEEN HELPFUL TO HIS ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS. HE HAS BEEN GETTING HELP FROM A LOCAL RABBI BUT HE IS STILL VERY SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT HIS BREATH. I HAVE HIM USING REDMOND EARTH PASTE, AND IT HAS HELPED SOME AFTER WE SWITCHED HIM OVER FROM TOMS A FEW YEARS AGO (HE HAS A SLIGHT INTOLERANCE TO SORBITOL...NOT EVEN SURE WHY THAT'S IN A TOM'S PRODUCT ANYWAYS....). HOWEVER, I FEEL CONFIDENT THERE IS AN EO SOLUTION TO HIS HALITOSIS.

WHAT WISDOM COULD YOU REVEAL FOR ME?

NAMASTE AND WOO PIG SOOIE   8)

DEE DEE

Joern

• View Profile
Re: TROUBLE WITH BREATH
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 05:55:05 PM »
Hello,

I would consider two options:

1 Oil pulling- Used primarily in Ayurvedic medicine, oil pulling is a fantastic oral detoxification procedure that is simply done by swishing a tablespoon of oil (typically coconut oil, olive or sesame oil) in your mouth for 10-20 minutes.
Ensure not to swallow the oil and brush teeth after oil pulling has been completed.

2. Peppermint (Mentha piperita leaf oil)- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
Ensure you use a food supplement essential oil e.g Peppermint Plus essential oil food supplement.

3. Ensure daily flossing, tongue cleaning and check with your dentist if there are signs of gum disease.

Joern - YL Essential Oil Independent Distributor

LadyBonser

• View Profile
Re: TROUBLE WITH BREATH
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 06:31:38 PM »
Just wondering if it helped.

Be Blessed
LB