Author Topic: Possible nerve ending/blood vessel damage  (Read 969 times)

Darwayne

• View Profile
Possible nerve ending/blood vessel damage
« on: February 01, 2017, 03:59:05 PM »
Hello,

I assume most people on this website are over 18 but just in case, please only view this thread if 18 and older. I have a rather embarrassing issue regarding my buddy down below and I'm not sure where to turn with it so I'm trying health forums. I'm 20, my penis is sub-average in size and I looked all over the Internet for options to get bigger. The only consistent recommended option I saw was something called "jelqing". Every article that mentioned it said it didn't have many health risks and was natural. ----FYI: Jelqing is a form of soft squeezing  and trapping blood in the penis.--- About 7ish months ago I gave it a try for acouple weeks. I ended up quitting because I noticed a good bit less sensitivity and read some bad reviews on jelqing. It took about 6 months for my dumbass to realize I had an issue that isn't curing itself. It seems like over those months things have worsened. I lost A LOT of sensitivity and achieving an erection is more difficult and much less satisfying.  I have a couple white spots on my foreskin that seem permanent so I figure that may have something to do with blood vessels. I'm not sure if there's also some nerve damage and scar tissue but I would definitely guess nerves/nerve ending have been damaged.

I haven't seen a doc because I've seen what others with similar issues have said about their urologist visits. "Take this pill it will help with your erections".  Maybe I should see a doctor and get a professional opinion, I just don't feel like a urologist could do anything about my particular issue.

I was hoping to find some advice on any possible essential oil blends I could make to help heal me with topical application. I've already made a blend of Young living Helicrysm and Cypress. If anyone reading has knowledge of oils I should add, I'd love to hear! Of course, keep in mind it's a sensitive area, I'd hate to damage something further due to a harsh oil (like peppermint lol, hell no!) because the tissue down there can't handle it. Also, while I'm here, if anyone has a recommendation on supplements that might help, I'm already taking B12 and acetyl L-Carnitine in the morning for possible nerve repair. I'll take any advice, thank you for reading.

oilguy

• View Profile
Re: Possible nerve ending/blood vessel damage
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 06:17:05 PM »
Greetings! Sorry for your experience. Hopefully you've seen progress since your post. The two oils you're using are a good choice. I'd like to add ylang ylang as another oil that repairs nerve damage. I've made creams for back pain that contains ylang and people say how they love it. Be careful with the dilution percentage as the limit is .8%. I wouldn't use more than .5%

Hope you're well!