Author Topic: Extract your own oils at home  (Read 327 times)

NDS

• View Profile
Extract your own oils at home
« on: September 14, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

Have you ever thought about the essential oils you buy online? or ever in stores? You can never really be too sure about what you're getting. Essential oils are very important to us, they have been for a very long time.

But have you ever considered making your own essential oils? You would know that the oils are 100% if you extracted them yourself. The problem is, there is no real resource or guide about how to extract your own essential oils. The places you buy from know how to do it, so why can't you?

Well I think it's time to change that. I am currently working on creating a compete guide on Do it Yourself Essential Oil steam distillation.

I am working with an engineer at a glassblowing factory in Vineland, New Jersey, he is helping me create a system that anyone can use at home. (I attached a photo)

I wanted to post on here to see what people would think if I created a step-by-step guide from setting a system up, using it, and breaking it down. I might even make a video version too.

What are your thoughts? And will anyone want a copy of my guide after I create it? The system is being hand-made right now and I should have it together in a few weeks.