Author Topic: Essential Oil recipes for fighting off illnesses  (Read 307 times)

SnugglePuggle

• View Profile
Essential Oil recipes for fighting off illnesses
« on: September 19, 2017, 06:11:09 PM »
Help!! I feel that I'm getting a cold/possible flu and my anniversary with my BF is this weekend. Right now I am diffusing Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Orange.

If anyone has some recipes that they swear by, please let me know! I have a big selection of oils so I probably have any that you recommend.

Also recipes for during sickness too! But right now I really need is something that can fight this before it comes.

Thanks!

kleoluder

• View Profile
Re: Essential Oil recipes for fighting off illnesses
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:14:17 AM »
If you looking for natural remedies for winter time and colds  i can recommend these following oils from this list :

Hydrating Lupine oil
During winter, moisturizing once a day just isn’t enough. To prevent dryness, moisturize your face twice a day with one of our top rated face oil ! We’re currently obsessing over our natural lupine oil, which smooths skin prior to applying your makeup and provides all day hydration. Then before bed, apply again to wake up with a vibrant glow. Your skin will thank you!

Restorative Black Seed oil

Blackseed Oil helps to heal allergies and strengthens the resistance. Can be used for the following health disorders:
asthma, bronchitis, tracheitis, larynx and throat, cough, lung inflammation headache, eye pain, ear infection, insomnia.

Calming Lemongrass oil

Lemon grass oil has antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, diuretic, fungistatic (inhibiting fungal growth), sedative, insecticidal and even analgesic

Warming Sandal oil

Natural oil is obtained from the splinters of sandalwood. Sandalwood oil is extremely soothing and soothing. It normalizes and limits inflammation in the skin and acne especially in Winter. Smoothes dry and aging skin. Stimulates the immune system, tapped directly on the lymph node to help fight infection and sore throat. Regulates the function of the hormonal system, it affects the psyche in the period of mucus.

The oil has antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-infectious, analgesic, antidepressant, tonic, sedative, aphrodisiac, soothes the symptoms of cold. It has a deep, sensual, balsamic, very lasting fragrance and a dark brown color.

Nefertiti Oil Massage Oil.
It relieves pain in joints and rheumatic pain.
 High heels, uncomfortable shoes, tiring hikes and standing work are the main causes of this condition. Pure essential oils for pain all day removes light pains and improves blood supply.

I am ordering these oils via Nefertiti company from Egypt which have its on factory there. Quality is very good

They have few promotions righ now :

https://nefertiti-eg.com