Author Topic: Interested in becoming Young Living member or distributor?  (Read 2103 times)

November_rainz

• View Profile
Interested in becoming Young Living member or distributor?
« on: June 02, 2014, 11:32:39 AM »
Hey Everyone!
Y'all know we love our Young Living essential oils. We have made many lifestyle changes to put us on a better path to wellness & then YL came along & the oils have been the icing on the cake.
I would LOVE to help you enjoy & learn how to safely & effectively use essential oils to support your family's wellness journey, too.  Young Living has actually become a full-time family business for myself.
So, here we are.
It's a path that was totally not on my radar, but one that has blessed us in so many ways. I get to educate, support & watch families as they make lifestyle changes that alter the course of their families' health for GENERATIONS TO COME. Every morning I think, "This is my job?????!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!" And, to be clear, I absolutely loved Nursing. Thankfully, our many live and internet wellness classes, meetings, and gatherings provide me with that fix. God is good like that!! All of that to preface . . . . . . . .
YL released a really wonderful new premium starter kit recently. It is an awesome toolbox that we use daily in our home. We can make just about all of our cleaning & personal care products with the oils & just a few basic, synthetic-free ingredients. YL has replaced & actually lessened that part of our family's budget AND removed many trips to the market . . . 2 things I'm super thankful for!
The long-term services & learning opportunities our team offers is worth so much more. There is no additional purchase obligation of any type with YL ever, but I promise you will LOVE this experience & feel as though your eyes have opened to a whole new path of wellness for the body, mind, spirit & soul.
All right, that is all for now. Love you all & want the very best for you & your families. Message me if I can be of assistance to you!

Look me up  at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sage-Living/830115850343580 for product information, recipes, and contest/giveaways!  We also have free classes available on facebook and periscope. 

Thanks for your time!!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:14:02 PM by November_rainz »

clearvu

• View Profile
Re: Interested in becoming Young Living member or distributor?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 07:18:03 AM »
Hi Faira,

I personally know that Young Living is an outstanding company with super high quality oils.  In regards to the business, however, if this is an industry that appeals to you, think of how much better and appealing it would be for potential customers / business builders if they could obtain the same or better quality oils at half of Young Livings discounted prices from a company that has specialized in essential oils for 30 years?

The reason for the price difference is quite simple, namely because of not being part of the MLM industry.  However, their referral program is much more lucrative than Young Living.

Note that I don't sell the products.  They can only be obtained directly from the company. 

Since I don't believe I am allowed to promote companies by name on this forum, I'll let you contact me directly.

Regards
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 07:31:06 AM by clearvu »

November_rainz

• View Profile
Re: Interested in becoming Young Living member or distributor?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »
Hi Clearvu,

Thanks for contacting me.  However, after lots of research I decided that Young Living was the best company for my family and myself.